Tuesday 10 July 2007

A quick thought: 2

These machines in supermarkets that are labelled “Turn Your Coins into Cash” puzzle me. Now, perhaps I am stupid as well as mad, but I always thought that coins are cash.

I got a closer look at one of these machines yesterday and it seems that they mean they will count your coins and change them for notes or coins of higher amounts, and ONLY charge you 8 pence in every pound for doing so.

What will they think of next, cash dispensers that charge you for withdrawing your own money? Oh, seems they already have, I wish I was clever enough to think up money for nothing schemes like these.
Luv
Bri

1 comment:

cathy said...

They should be called turn your coins into less cash then.

saw your comment on my blog will get back to you later as I don't have regular internet access during the summer. Thanks for dropping by.